Study in the UK Prep Program
Why study in the UK?
The UK offers the perfect combination of world leading education and life enhancing experience. Three of the ten top universities in the world are in the UK, including the university ranked first in the world (University of Oxford). The UK has 19 universities with a 5-star teaching rating offering world class teaching that will help you develop critical thinking, creativity and confidence. You will actively engage with lively seminars, discussions and practical projects.
You will be supported while you study, as all UK universities have extensive student support and welfare services you can call on. You will have access to the latest facilities due to the UK’s reputation for world-class research. UK higher education will also help you develop your English skills and confidence in speaking the language, an attribute that is highly valued by employers worldwide.
The UK is also a safe, multicultural country that welcomes over 400,000 international higher education students each year. With costs lower than in Australia and the USA and courses starting from three years, you can enjoy a life-changing student experience safe in the knowledge that you are getting good value for money. There is also a cultural adventure on offer, from music festivals and football matches to ancient castles and vibrant nightlife.
Why private prep program?
There are no sufficient information and guidance for student and his/her parent on how to study in the UK whereas it requires early preparation and comprehensive planning. Student need to make research on UK education system, qualifications and degrees.
UK undergraduate level offers Bachelor's or undergraduate degree, Foundation degree, Diploma of Higher Education, Certificate of Higher Education, Higher National Diploma (HND). Please note that each UK College has their own qualification and requirements. Student also need to choose the course and the reputable UK university or college. Some of the most crucial study in the UK prep checklist are funding, language, academic qualification, visa, and mental.
Those comprehensive planning and preparation need particular consideration before the student makes final decision. Even the student and his/her parent would find it difficult to prepare. Therefore, student need special mentoring and prep program for study in the UK. A private prep program is suitable to focus more on the student’s whole preparation and specific requirement or qualification for enrolling the chosen college or university. The private tutor should be consist of professional team from local and international tutors from UK that will guide the student 1-on-1 to prepare everything needed.
Why Elite Tutors Indonesia?
Study in the UK Prep Program is one of our’ excellent program in cooperation with international partner, Elite IB Tutors. The program aims to help student admit to UK Russel Group universities or top-level colleges such as University of Oxford, University of Cambridge, Imperial College London, The London School of Economics and Political Science, University College London, King's College London, etc.
Elite Tutors Study in the UK Prep Program requires the following conditions:
- The student must physically and mentally healthy;
- The student is studying in the first year of Senior High School when following the program.
- The student is studying in a school with Cambridge or International Baccalaureate (IB) curriculums;
- The student and his/her parent must commit to dedicate their time to follow the program for a minimum of 2 (two) years;
- The student and his/her parent must fully prepared to study in the UK.
Elite Tutors Indonesia Study in the UK Prep Program consists of following basic feature:
- UCAS application / university guidance and advice;
- Research, formulation and advising on personal statement;
- Provision of resources in line with personal statement construction, brainstorming, CV guidance, and examples of successful applicants;
- Support with necessary standardized testing and referrals to applicable tutors;
- Mock interviews offered as appropriate;
- Personal Statement;
- Guided UK University Tours (Exclude travel fee);
- University and Course Selection;
- UCAS overview – provide an overview to both student and parent about how to best handle the UCAS process and outline key dates, formulating a key date tracker to ensure all deadlines are met on time;
- This is typically for students who are yet to start their IB Diploma Programme (IBDP) and who also require help selecting IBDP subjects, Extended Essay topics etc., in line with their degree
aspirations. For an extra fee mentors will take students on guided tours of their universities of
Outside the basic feature, the other features are:
- ~ 20 man hours of university application, guidance, advise, and consultation by Dr. Eng. Sumarsono, ST., MT., OCP and Tim Hoffman, M. Eng. / Dr. Yuen Wei Ho who graduated from University of Oxford;
- ~ 400 session of 1 to 1 tuition (1 session = 90 minutes of tutoring);
- ~ 200 man hours of program supervisory;
- ~ 50 man hours of off-site supporting 1 to 1 tuition;
- Dedicated program officer;
- Books and modules;
- Stationary (Whiteboard is excluded);
- Highly selected a team of professional local and expatriate tutors;
- Universities’ admission test application;
- Team building program with the tutors (entertainment);
- Targeted universities’ campus tour;
- Learning experience photo book;
- Standardized psychology test*;
- Necessary standardized tests* (IELTS / SAT);
- Monthly progress report
INVESTMENTS: IDR 1 - 1,5 Billion
|Education tour||:||Included to UK|
|:||Local and expatriate|
|Duration of program||:||Min. 2 years|